I've finished two more Cathedral Windows blocks for the Pellon Quiltalong. My progress has been slowed only by the fact that I'm trying to finish up a quilt for the Blogger's Quilt Festival (and I thought I had a couple more days than I do to finish it...oops!)
Speaking of oops, part way through making block #3, I made one. Dumb mistake, but happily fairly easy to fix.
Fussy-cut fabric squares in place; time to fold and topstitch to make the windows!
My finished block #3
And a close-up shot. I do love the red, black and white combination because everything pops so nicely!
And block #4, which was probably the easiest to sew so far, but the measuring and spacing of the different strips was surprisingly time-consuming:
And a close-up!
And then just a sneak peek at my Color Challenge quilt in progress for the Blogger's Quilt Festival. I'm done with the borders (you see portions of the pieced border here) and am currently quilting it.