Wednesday, May 6, 2015

More Machine Quilting: ALYOF Goal

I really had fun machine quilting my zoo baby quilt for my April goal in the ALYOF project. Between that and my QAYG tutorial over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict, I did (for me) a lot of machine quilting in April. Which made me realize that if I truly want to become a better machine quilter, I need to spend more time doing it. So...my May goal? Yep! Another machine quilting project. I'm going to machine quilt my scallop quilt.



I'm looking forward to using a different quilting motif in each of the four colored sections. And four different colors of thread! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow. All that solid fabric would make me sweat bullets! I can't wait to see what you do. It's the planning "how to quilt it" that confuses me a lot (and I teach this stuff!)

    ReplyDelete