Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October ALYOF: A Pillow Birthday Gift

I have two (secret) quilted birthday gifts on my to-do list and I'm making one of them my October goal for  A Lovely Year of Finishes, the super-effective monthly motivator hosted by Sew BitterSweet Designs and Fiber of All Sorts.

Right now the project consists of yardage of these two fabrics:


And an idea in my head. 
Here's to transforming that idea into reality! 

And, since the only photo in this post is fairly boring, let me up the cuteness factor with a picture of my newest sewing assistant:

Pretty sure I'm going to think he's a little less cute when he trips over that ruler and breaks it in half...


1 comment:

  1. As everybody else said, it's better to give than to receive. And people keep on shopping for the best gift he/she can buy for a person.

    ReplyDelete