Tuesday, June 6, 2017

OMG: June - Finish 5 Rows

I'm setting a lofty (for me) goal for June through One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts. I've become a bit obsessed with finishing my A Chorus Line quilt top--my mom is already having hers quilted, and as I add more pieces to my design wall, I'm eager to see it finished! I keep setting aside things I *should* be doing so I can work on it. I've decided to fix that problem--my June goal is to finish piecing all five rows--so now I can add this to my *should* list! 

Here's where I am right now: 

I need to finish the gray star points for the teal blocks, and then the white star points for all the blocks. Then, assembly! 
After I get to that point, I can decide what to do for the row borders and the outer border. But for now, assembling the five rows is my goal. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete