Friday, July 7, 2017

OMG: Assemble the quilt!

Last month, my goal was to assemble my star blocks of the A Chorus Line quilt, from a class I took with Debbie Caffrey at Quilt Festival. Now I'm ready to assemble the quilt top! 

When I started this quilt, I was drawn to the striped fabric and bought it in hopes of using it as the outer border. I honestly didn't know if it would work or not, but after auditioning it here, I'm excited to use it! I'll use black solid for the sashing around each row, and then the black/gray/white stripe for the border. So my July goal for One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts is to assemble the quilt top. 


Can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You definitely need the black to stop the action between the stars and the border - this is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete