Friday, September 7, 2018

OMG: Quilt the blue blocks!

You know those projects that you just.can't.quite.seem.to.finish? 
This one--Diamond Drama--has been following me around (literally...I brought in on our move to FL!) since winter. 
It's bigger than what I usually prefer to quilt on my domestic machine, so it involves a fair amount of wrangling. And line marking. So I've been procrastinating.


One of these blocks is not like the other...
That's right! The blue diamonds aren't quilted yet. Everything else is done. 
My One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts for September is to finish this quilt--machine quilt the blue blocks and then bind it. 

If this quilt looks familiar, it's because it's a print fabric version of my original solids quilt, Diamond Drama, shown here: 

2 comments:

  1. So colorful and pretty. Looking forward to seeing it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete