Sunday, October 7, 2018

Time to finish my Rolling Waves quilt!

My October One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts is going to be finishing my Rolling Waves quilt! It's hard to see, but I have all the black quilted--I just need to go back and quilt the white sections! I'm echo quilting with my walking foot, so it's not difficult beyond all the twisting and turning of the quilt. I just need to get it done! The binding is the fun stripe that's also on the back--I can't wait to put it on--the perfect finishing touch! 


I used these fantastic dots from the All About Color collection from Kanvas, and I think the next time I make this quilt, I'll do it in blues, like ocean waves. 

If you want to make your own Rolling Waves quilt, you can purchase the pattern here

2 comments:

  1. Love those colorful dots! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete