Friday, September 13, 2019

Hello, tulips!

Back in the spring, I designed a few quilt options featuring the cheery feedsack prints from Windham's Sugar Sack II collection. I fell in love with one of them immediately, and received the fabric to make it a couple week ago. 

Yep--it's pre-cut friendly! I designed the quilt specifically to be made with 2-1/2" wide strips. Half the cutting work is done before you even start. 

Today, I'm happy to introduce both the quilt top and the pattern.

Here's Tulip Row!

Each tulip is made from four different strips and a pieced stem; the leaves are appliqued in place. 


The pattern includes instructions for two different sizes; the 46" x 58" size shown here, which uses approximately half of a pack of 2-1/2"-wide strips, and a larger 60" x 72" size. 

Purchase the pattern in my Etsy shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment