Thursday, October 31, 2019

Rainbow Cross Quilt Complete!

My October One Monthly Goal was to finish piecing the rainbow cross quilt that I'm making for Castle Church Brewing Community. You can read my progress posts here and here.

I played around with multiple layout options, and ended up with the one below. 


I'm happy to report that not only did I finish piecing the quilt, but Diane Oakes machine quilted it. The texture is fantastic! 



I'm really happy with how the quilt turned out. I'll be finishing it this weekend with a facing rather than a traditional quilting binding. Then it will be off to Florida!

3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Do you have a pattern for this quilt?

    ReplyDelete