Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Star Crossing QAL Trailer!

When you run a small business (aka just me), you need to know when to ask for help. One of my goals for 2020 is to start producing short videos to share. I'm not super techy, so I went to my 11-year-old for help. :)

He's recently started playing around with the movie trailer feature in iMovie, and he helped me put together this dramatic trailer to promote my upcoming Star Crossing Quilt Along.

Enjoy!



Learn more about the QAL here.

Purchase the Star Crossing pattern here (currently 20% off!).

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That was great! Music really makes it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the funnest (not funniest) thing I've seen in a long time. Totally loved it. Great shots and greater music. You have a talented 11 yo. And that's a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that was awesome. I love iMovie! And I love 11-year-olds...I have one!!—a grandson, so hmm going to show him this and maybe put him to work for me ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. Congrats to you for finding (right where you live) such wonderful help and designing a beautiful quilt. The 11 year old did a bang up job of that "movie," the best I've seen in awhile. :-)

    ReplyDelete