Friday, January 14, 2022

Feelin' Blue Ripple Placemats

 Hello! 
Today I'm over on the Thermoweb Blog sharing a tutorial for these fun Ripple Placemats. 


They're made using HeatnBond Fusible Adhesive, so there's very little sewing! I've even included a short video showing how to freehand cut these curves (they're so easy!). 

I used the Indigo Batiks fabric from Anthology Fabrics for this project. I'm a huge blue lover, and the range of blues in these fabrics, plus the fun batik patterns, had me hooked from the moment I saw them. (That swirl print...my fave!)

I also used these fabrics to make a blue and white version of my Wonk Around the Block quilt. You can read more about it here. The pattern is available for purchase in my Etsy shop as well. 

Wonk Around the Block pattern

I hope you enjoy the tutorial


I have a bunch of leftover fused, curved strips. I think I need to make a few more placemats...







1 comment: