Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fabric Friday

...again, coming to you on Saturday. If it weren't for the lovely "f" alliteration, I would change the day of the week for doing this! Just kidding, but I pushed this to Saturday this week because Friday was my post for the Blogger's Quilt Festival and I felt that deserved its own day.

Since I'm at Quilt Market, I can show some truly new fabrics. In fact, I just might spread this out over a couple days as I see more fun prints.
For starters, here are some pictures of "Modern Quilts" by Cynthia Frenette for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. I love that it is modern looking "cheater cloth." I call it that, but I definitely don't mean it in a negative manner. I think it is so cool! I've already started thinking of projects to make with it, especially that wedding-ring-looking print. Check out the display in their booth:


And some close-ups:

Don't you want some now too?

1 comment:

  1. Great photos and inspiration. Love your blog! I have my own little blog too. I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Common Quilts. I'd like to nominate you. It's an award for small blogs (less than 200 followers). It's a fun way to network and bring small blogs together! A Liebster means "dearest" or "favorite" in German. As a recipient you are expected to:

    Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them.
    Present the award to five other blogs
    Let them know by commenting on their blog
    Post the award on your blog The artwork is out there on the web.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete