Friday, June 8, 2012

Fabric Friday

I fell in love with a booth at Quilt Market, and then I fell in love with the fabric line it featured. I tend to be pretty choosy about kids' prints, and about themed prints. Sarah Jane's Out to Sea collection for Michael Miller Fabrics captivated me. It's such a perfect mix of whimsy and fun without being too cutesy.
But first, Sarah Jane's booth.  It has ship bunk beds, with lights. And a porthole. And a stuffed mermaid doll with removable fin. So adorable! Go to her website here to read the story of how her booth came together--it's worth clicking over to read, I promise.
(Photo from Sarah Jane)
Then the fabric:
Mermaids!
Pirates with personality (girl and boy pirates)!
Whales with unicorn horns!
Maps!
Ships!
(Photo from Sarah Jane)

(Photo from Sarah Jane)

(Photo from Sarah Jane)

Now I just need to find an excuse to buy and use this fabric...

No comments:

Post a Comment