Thursday, February 6, 2014

February ALYOF Goal: Quilt that baby quilt!

My February goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes is to get this guy quilted. 


I pieced the quilt top back in  November and bought the backing as well, but then it got pushed to the back burner so I could start/finish Christmas projects. This is a baby quilt for a good friend's baby, and we're hoping to travel to see them in March, so it's time to get quilting! My plan is to quilt random straight lines (inspired by the wonky Xs in the blocks themselves), so I don't think it will be too hard! (Famous last words...)


5 comments:

  1. Wow. You must live somewhere with no snow. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goal... I look forward to seeing it all quilted :) I keep meaning to try quilting random lines, but I just haven't done it yet

    ReplyDelete