Thursday, July 9, 2015

Flora Table Set Tutorial

I'm over at Windham's blog today sharing a tutorial for a table set using Kelly Ventura's dreamy Flora collection.


I fell in love with these fabrics! I love their soft, watercolor designs--especially the large florals (which come in FOUR different colors!), and the raindrop-looking pattern. The color palette is gorgeous, too. I'm always a fan of any shade of teal, and I love how the coral pops with it, plus the grays for the neutral. Yum! 

I created a placemat design using the large florals (but not cutting them up too much!) and the mottled solids, and then used a variety of the prints for a table runner. 

Head over to Windham's blog to see my tutorial and find out how you can win a bundle of Flora
And thank you, Windham, for letting me play with these fabrics!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a neat Giveaway !
    I would make a new bed quilt !
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful design, i was just thinking my mom would love exactly what you made with exactly the same fabrics.

    ReplyDelete