Thursday, June 30, 2016

OMG Complete for June!

Ready for a potent punch of color? 

I completed my June One Monthly Goal--machine quilting and binding my tulip wallhanging made from Paintbrush Studio's Painter's Palette Solids.

I quilted it with lots of freehand straight lines--my go-to for machine quilting on my own machine. I like how it turned out! I used six different colors of thread, a first for me. I do love quilting small projects--easy to handle and they go fairly quickly! 

The "texture" shot:

I love the back as well because of the different colored threads! 

Thanks as always to Heidi at Red Letter Quilts for organizing OMG--it keeps me moving forward on projects that I'm having trouble finishing! 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, love your quilting and binding!! Diane Oakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the boldness of these tulips! So pretty. Seeing the beautiful backside makes me want to try a wholecloth, with lots of color changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful, summery Wallhanging! Congrats on accomplishing your June goal!

    ReplyDelete