Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Introducing Twister!

Here's my latest quilt pattern for sale, Twister
(It's available on Craftsy as a digital download.)

This big block quilt has a complex woven look, but it's easy to make.
I love the under over look in each block!

Quilt Size: 57-1/2" x 76-1/2"

I'm using these Wave Texture prints by Jackie Robinson. 
I love the swirling texture and the rich colors! 

Here's one of each block color combination. They're 19" square blocks, so you only need 12 for a large-sized lap quilt.


I played around with a few different color options. Here's Twister done in blues and oranges from Wave Texture. Which do you like better? 

I'm also working on a version of this quilt in a warm palette of solids. 
Can't wait to show you!


Make your own!
Purchase the digital pattern here on Craftsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment