Monday, August 6, 2018

OMG August: Binding!

A few months ago, I designed this wall hanging using Shelley Cavanna's Gloaming collection. I love the colors in this collection: Teal and green? Yes please! This design works best with a medium and dark print in the same color, and I knew Gloaming would work beautifully. 


My One Monthly Goal for August: to bind this quilt. Thanks to Patty at Elm Street Quilts for keeping me on target with a task to finish each month! 
As soon as I finish August's goal and write up the the directions, I will be releasing this as a pattern. Stay tuned! 

(And in the meantime, please admire Diane Oakes' fantastic quilting! 


2 comments:

  1. Clever pattern! Love woven designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete