Friday, November 30, 2018

Sew Together Bag...Can't make just one!

I've now completed two Sew Together bags, and I'm hooked! I have plans for a third one already. :) Christmas presents for everyone...

My November One Monthly Goal was to make a second bag. Done! I made both using the Dianthus collection from Paintbrush Studio. I had a lot of fun choosing which prints to use where, and they came out totally different from each other. 


I love the yellow zipper contrasting against the navy binding.

I still think the half circle stripe is my favorite print in the collection. 

Looking inside the pockets...

Aqua or yellow...which one do you like better? One is definitely a gift; the second might be as well, if I'm willing to give it away. :) 

If you want to make one, you can purchase the pattern from Sew Demented on Craftsy

1 comment:

  1. These look gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete