Friday, May 3, 2019

ZuZu Squares in all its quilted glory!

Ready for a splash of color? 
I'm back from teaching my ZuZu Squares workshop to the Great Lakes Modern Quilt Guild and we had a great time. (Purchase your copy of the pattern here!)
Diane Oakes quilted this quilt for me (and brought it to the guild meeting bound and ready to go!). Enjoy the close-ups of her fabulous quilting!



The whole quilt:

Diane used an echoing square design for the block centers and then two different back and forth designs for the solid frames. The black and white sections are quilted in the ditch to avoid distraction.

I love the black and white stripe binding!


Want to make your own? Purchase the pattern in my Etsy shop. If you'd like me to do a workshop featuring this pattern at your guild or quilt shop, email me.


And a couple more eye candy shots...I'm in love!  






No comments:

Post a Comment