Thursday, December 19, 2019

Introducing Rhombi, featuring Playroom!

My pre-Christmas sewing wasn't totally holiday focused. 
I got to play with these fun fabrics: from the Playroom collection by Mister Domestic for Art Gallery Fabrics. Aren't they sweet? 

As I've mentioned before, there's not a lot of pink in my house, so it's always fun to sew with some!

The quilt I created using the Playroom prints (plus Pure Elements Solids) is a new pattern I'm launching based on a log cabin block (and it's currently on sale--scroll down for more info). It sews up super quickly and at 45" square, makes a perfect baby quilt.

 I named it Rhombi--because a square is a rhombus and this quilt is full of squares on point (and yes, I had to double check the definition of rhombus--geometry was a long time ago!) One square = rhombus; multiple squares = rhombi!


Rhombi is featured in Art Gallery's Playroom lookbook.  Isn't the backing fabric adorable?!


A couple close-ups:

This alphabet print I used in the center is my favorite from the collection.

It's playtime!



This pattern is available as a downloadable PDF in my Etsy shop. Purchase it here. The pattern is 15% off through December 22nd, so grab your copy today!

Here are the yardage requirements:

See all of my available patterns here

Psst! Looking for more ideas for using Mister Domestic's Playroom collection? I'm hosting a quilt along in January 2020 featuring my Star Crossing quilt pattern. 
Here are a couple ideas of what it looks like in the Playroom prints: 






Stay tuned for more details about the quilt along! 


No comments:

Post a Comment