Friday, December 6, 2019

Ribbon Weave Wreath + 25% Sale

When I first designed my Ribbon Weave quilt, I knew I wanted to make a Christmas version because it looks like a holiday wreath. This week, it happened! I love the crisp modern look these colors create and can't wait to hang it up. (And I couldn't resist cutting some holly from the bush outside our home!)

The Ribbon Weave pattern is on sale in my Etsy shop: 25%. Use code WREATH25.

I used Windham's Uncorked collection by Another Point of View in Candy Apple, Blue Spruce and Sea Glass. I love the texture and the metallic gold accents. For background, I chose a white tonal with a little texture of its own--Windham's Bedrock in White.


To quilt this wall hanging, I used one of the decorative stitches on my Janome, bumped up to the largest size possible. I really like the scalloped look. 


The Ribbon Weave pattern is on sale through 25% off through Monday, December 9th. Purchase the digital pattern here and use code WREATH25.

Want to see other versions of my Ribbon Weave quilt? Read about the Gloaming version here and the Everlasting version here.

See all of the quilt patterns available in my Etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment