Sunday, December 13, 2020

Color: Favorites and Leasts

 I'm combining the prompts for Days 12 and 13 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge into one: 

Favorite and Least Favorite Colors


Favorite is easy - teal specifically, followed by anything in the cool palette--blues, greens turquoises

This quilt was made using my teal scraps. Didn't have to purchase a thing. 


Least favorite, I'd probably say brown, pink, and peach. 

And if I look at my bins of scraps, they wholeheartedly support these statements. 



Just for fun, I did the Year of Colour assessment to see if it matched my favorites. I have to laugh at the brown and pink that shows up fairly prominently. Oh well...


What are your favorite and least favorite colors? 

If you like what you've seen here, you can also find me:
To find all of my quilt patterns, visit my Etsy shop
Find me on IG here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Sign up for my newsletter in the right-hand sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment