Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Table for Two Valentine Set

 If you hadn't noticed, I'm a big fan of Valentine's themed projects. :) 
I wanted to show you my most recent design - and it includes a video tutorial!


Sit n' Sew Fabrics asked me to create a table runner and placemat combo using a 3-yard bundle of valentine-colored fabrics. I happily said yes. Here's the bundle. I love those vibrant pinks! 


Here's the project I put together. Three 1-yard cuts will create the table runner and two placemats, plus backing and binding for all three. 


Here's a fuller look at the full set. This project sews up really quickly, and the combination of a dark, medium and light print create fantastic contrast. The pdf pattern for the Table for Two set is available for free with the purchase of a 3-yard bundle from Sit n' Sew Fabrics.

The appliqued hearts are the icing on the cake! 

Want to make one of your own? 
Watch the YouTube video here.
Shop Sit n' Sew Fabrics 3-yard bundles here.



And if you need more red, pink and heart-themed inspiration, make sure to check out my valentine project roundup here. (Here's a sneak peek to whet your appetite!)

If you like what you've seen here, you can also find me:
To find all of my quilt patterns, visit my Etsy shop
Find me on IG here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Sign up for my newsletter in the right-hand sidebar or here.





1 comment:

  1. I immediately recognized the "Oh Fudge" fabrics from Benartex! Wow - they're wonderful. I love all your Valentine's projects. Gotta pull my own out tomorrow! Debby

    ReplyDelete