Friday, March 31, 2017

OMG March: Quilted Froggy!

I finished my One Monthly Goal for March--to machine quilt by scrappy Mr. Froggy! 


I did large pebbles in the blue to create a water look (using blue thread). 

And just stitched lines in the frog (in green, of course!). 

For the outer border, I resorted to my favorite quilting motif, which I learned from Angela Walters' Free Motion Quilting book. It's fun to do and I love how it looks! 

It feels so good to get these goals crossed off my list; especially the machine quilting goals, because like all of us, I have way too many quilt tops waiting to be quilted! 

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts and pondering my April goal...


5 comments:

  1. Very cute! The quilting looks so nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute quilt. I love the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the froggy! Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute froggy! I love the shades of green you used. It bring spring inside!!!

    ReplyDelete